EXPLORE EXAMPLES OF HOW CREATIVES HAVE UTILIZED THEIR SPACE IN THESE REPRESENTATIVE STUDIOS. VIEW CURRENT AVAILABLE STUDIOS.
Studios pictured here are examples of how you can utilize your space. Studio spaces do not come furnished. View current available studios.
Each studio is private and comes with slightly different options: some are small, some are big, some with windows, some without etc. All of our studios are completely private.
We have the following studios being built out and are available for a February 1, 2022 move-in:
- Studios range from 80-600 sq. ft.
- Prices range from $300-$1800/month
- Spaces can be combined if your looking for larger studios
- Sharing studios with a mate is completely allowed, and a great way to save on rent.
- Flexible Lease Terms, No Fee!!
- Open to long term leases!!!
- Central air/heat
- A creative neighborhood with great restaurants, transportation and services nearby.
- Centrally located between the Smith and 9th Street and 4th and 9th Street train stations (F, G, R). Just 20 minutes from Mid-town Manhattan by trains.
- B61 bus stop right infront.
- Newly constructed Citi Bike rack across the street.
- Private entrance to the building and 24/7 access.
- Perfect for Office / Artist Studio / Photographers / Designers / Commercial Space.
- Slop Sinks/ with walls from floor to ceiling.
- 15′ High ceiling with exposed brick walls. Huge windows!!!
- Almost no 2 studios are alike. So feel free to set up an appointment to come by and see what we have available.
My mission is to keep rental prices low and build a cohesive community to allow the creatives to stay in the Gowanus area.
I look forward to hearing from you.
Gowanus Creative Studios.